Hymen Repair Surgery Cost in Pakistan
Hymen repair surgery in Pakistan, also known as hymenoplasty, is a surgical procedure performed to reconstruct or repair the hymen, which is a thin membrane that partially covers the opening of the vagina.
This procedure is typically sought by individuals for cultural, religious, or personal reasons.
The surgery involves repairing the torn edges of the hymen to recreate the appearance of an intact hymen.
It is usually a relatively simple and quick procedure that can be done under local anesthesia. However, it is important.
Eligible For Hymen Repair:
- Are you in tune with your well-being?
- Have a firm belief that it’s time for a positive change.
- Are seeking solutions for a range of hymen-related challenges.
- Desire to ease anxieties surrounding micro-perforated or imperforate hymens.
- Are on a journey to enhance their post-childbirth intimacy.
- Seek mending for hymenal injuries resulting from accidents.
- Harbor concerns about the size and form of their hymens.
- Are navigating cosmetic or functional hurdles post-assault.
However, the cost of a hymen repair surgery in Islamabad, Pakistan, ranges from 200000 PKR or $1000 Doller in foreign country.
It is entirely different because the cost of therapy varies depending on the clinic.
Dr. Shafaq Ramay is a highly qualified and multifaceted medical professional like Aesthetician + Gynecologist + Philanthropist with over 20 years of experience in the medical field.
In aesthetics, which involves enhancing and rejuvenating the appearance of individuals through non-surgical cosmetic treatments.
Also helping people achieve their desired aesthetic goals.
Dr. Shafaq Ramay is also a gynecologist, specializing in women’s reproductive health.
Her knowledge and experience in this field allow her to provide comprehensive care to women of all ages, addressing a wide range of gynecological concerns, including reproductive health, pregnancy, and women’s wellness after marriage.