Regenera Activa Treatment
Regenera Activa is a non-surgical and minimally invasive medical procedure used for hair restoration. It’s designed to stimulate hair growth and improve the quality of existing hair by using autologous micrografts, which means the patient’s own cells are used in the process.
- Procedure: The Regenera Activa procedure typically involves the following steps:
- A small tissue sample, often taken from the back of the patient’s scalp, is collected.
- The tissue sample is then processed to obtain micrografts containing regenerative cells.
- These micrografts are injected into the areas of the scalp where hair growth is desired. The micrografts contain regenerative cells that can promote hair follicle regeneration and overall hair health.
- Autologous Micrografts: Autologous means that the grafts used are derived from the patient’s own tissues, reducing the risk of rejection or allergic reactions. The micrografts contain regenerative cells and growth factors that are believed to stimulate dormant hair follicles and encourage hair growth.
- Minimally Invasive: Regenera Activa is considered a minimally invasive procedure, as it doesn’t involve major surgery, incisions, or general anesthesia.
- Short Procedure Time: The treatment typically takes about an hour to complete, making it convenient for many patients.
- Recovery: Recovery time is usually minimal. Patients can usually resume their normal activities shortly after the procedure.
- Hair Regrowth: The primary benefit of Regenera Activa is its potential to stimulate hair growth, especially in individuals with conditions like androgenetic alopecia (common pattern hair loss) or thinning hair.
- Natural Appearance: The procedure aims to produce natural-looking results, avoiding the telltale signs of hair transplant surgery, such as scarring or artificial hairlines.
- Minimally Invasive: As it doesn’t involve major surgery, there is typically less downtime, discomfort, and a lower risk of complications compared to surgical hair transplant procedures.
- Autologous Tissue: Using the patient’s own tissues minimizes the risk of allergic reactions or tissue rejection.
- Potential for Long-term Results: While individual results may vary, some patients experience long-lasting improvements in hair growth and quality.
- Suitable for Various Hair Types: Regenera Activa can be used for a variety of hair types and colors.
It’s important to note that the effectiveness of Regenera Activa can vary from person to person, and not everyone may achieve the same results. Additionally, maintenance treatments may be required to sustain the benefits over time.